Brand: RTL-SDR Blog
Label: RTL-SDR Blog
LegalDisclaimer: The customer is responsible for the legal use of the device.
Manufacturer: RTL-SDR Blog
Publisher: RTL-SDR Blog
Studio: RTL-SDR Blog
Title: RTL-SDR Blog R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO SMA Software Defined Radio with 2x Telescopic Antennas
- Includes 1x RTL-SDR Blog brand R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO HF Bias Tee SMA Dongle (V3), 1x 6cm to 20cm telescopic antenna, 1x 20cm to 1.5m telescopic antenna and 1x 4.5cm diameter magnetic mount base with full braid RG174.
- Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, ADSB, AIS, ACARS, trunked radio, P25 digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT weather satellites, radio astronomy, meteor scatter monitoring, DAB, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a traditional ham radio.
- Several improvements over generic brands including use of the R820T2 tuner, improved component tolerances, a 1 PPM temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO), SMA F connector, aluminium shielded case with thermal pad for passive cooling, activatable bias tee circuit, thick braid RG174 coax on the antenna base and a copper foil sticker on the antenna base for improved antenna performance.
- Can tune from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz and has up to 3.2 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth. (HF reception below 24 MHz runs in direct sampling mode)
- The included telescopic antennas are great for beginners! Our long and short antennas cover almost the entire frequency band that is receivable by the RTL-SDR. Our antenna base has a larger more stable 4.5cm diameter and also comes with full braid RG174 coax which is a large improvement over the lower quality cabling used by the generic brands.